NLP Certification as an NLP Coach Practitioner will show you how to make these two crucial skill sets your own:
The Art Of Skillful Inquiry
The Science Of Accelerated Behavioral Change
It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out, have been in business 1 to 3 years, or longer.
Wherever you are, these are the challenges that can stop you from succeeding and having the coaching career you truly desire & deserve:
- Wondering if you have enough confidence, or competence, to make your dream of successfully helping others come true?
- Unclear how your unconscious mind might be undermining you?
- Frustrated with a sense you’re not doing the best job possible?
- Worrying there’s too much responsibility on your shoulders for your client’s success?
- Doubtful you’re really helping clients move closer to their goals?
- Concerned about possible burn out or exhaustion from having too many clients, or not the right ones?
- Obsessing about clients liking you?
If you relate to any of these challenges, take a few moments to read this important message.
Find out how to break out of these debilitating judgments and worries about yourself and your qualifications.
- Creating repeat clients who want to help you generate more businessthrough their fabulous referrals
- Feeling completely confident about fulfilling your unspoken promise to help clients reach their goals
- Embodying the 3 C’s of Excellent Coaching – Clarity, Confidence, & Competence
- Getting paid what you’re worth by attracting clients who value your skill & will happily pay for it
- Comfortably raising your fees so you can work less and play more
Uncertainty about your knowledge or skill. You can get the crucial skills you need. You do not have to continue to suffer with this sense of uncertainty.
Frustrated you’re not clear what to do with ‘resistant’ clients. You can learn the skills to deal with the inherent challenges of the coaching profession.
Anxiety about getting results & not doing the ‘right’ thing. Imagine being free of self-judgment because you’re feeling clear, competent, & confident.
Worried you won’t know what to do and/or how to do it. NLP Certification for Coaches will help you know what to do & how to do it.
Afraid you’ll get lost in your client’s story, commiserating instead of staying on task. Learning the crucial skills will enable you to serve your clients & stay on task.
Unconsciously sliding down the slippery slope of friendship & regretting it. You will know how to stay in the role of coach instead of stepping into the role of friend.
Working way too many hours a week for too little money. You will value your skill and feel at ease charging what your skills are worth.
Intimidated by the possibility of exhaustion and burn out. Your coaching practice does not have to take over your life IF you know how to structure it correctly.