Today you have multiple opportunities to learn the art and science of NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Want to study with the creators of the NLP model (Richard Bandler, John Grinder, Robert Dilts & Judith DeLozia), but don’t want to travel to attend an intensive training? Well, here’s the good news!
You can take advantage of a seasoned and certified international trainer of NLP taught by the founders themselves.
You can learn this powerful and effective body of knowledge over a series 8 weekends, beginning in October 2016 and completing in May 2017. Check out the following benefits and consider choosing us to stand by you, right here in Seattle:
• An energizing and stimulating in-person, real live training – no need to sit by yourself for hours watching videos or listening to mp3’s with no one to answer your questions when they arise
• One of the best 145 page NLP manuals around – an excellent reference for your left brain all in one place offering clear and precise guidance for all that you will learn
• Multiple experiential exercises designed to activate your multiple intelligences for fast and deep learning
• Spread over 8 months to insure you time to practice and deeply integrate each skill set
• Supervised study group bi-monthly
To learn more click > Skills NLP Practitioner Certification Will Help You Develop
NLP is an amazing tool for modeling excellence and accelerating behavioral change. You will learn to approach problems and the desire for personal exploration from a unique angle.
And by engaging in seemingly mundane conversation, you’ll see behaviors shift, attitudes change, and limiting beliefs dissolve – almost like magic!
NLP introduces you to the structure of subjectivity and how to efficiently navigate its challenging twists and turns.
NLP honors our very human and heartfelt stories, but also gives you elegant tools to easily see through the story into how it’s being constructed; for in the world of NLP, structure is the culprit. The way we unconsciously structure our experience and code it into our neurology can free us from the past and open the future; or it can tenaciously hold our painful stories in place, rob us of choice, and interfere with our desire to explore possibilities presently seen as beyond our grasp.
NLP effectively demonstrates how the structure of our stories influence their emotional impact and thus, their grip on our behavior patterns and our lives.
As a professional therapist, counselor, coach, or hypnotherapist, this approach will open the door to a new kind of creative joy, and immediately reverse any signs of burnout that might have been emerging.
You discover how to support your client’s unconscious mind in reorganizing its experience of that painful story in ways that are unique, personally appropriate to your client, and usually quite different from the traditional.
Your deep understanding of the NLP body of knowledge frees the information to blossom into a rich, fragrant, colorful and harmonious map for evoking more efficient & effective behavioral change. In addition, it will accelerate your own personal transformation and insight into the puzzle of human consciousness.
To learn more click > Testimonials From Past Students
Your certification as an NLP Practitioner will be granted through the founding body, The Society of NLP, as well as the IANLP (International Association of NLP), guaranteeing a quality curriculum as well as an exquisite training and excellent support throughout the weeks.
The Course is divided into seven 3-day weekends, with a final eighth 3-day weekend entailing a 1 day review and the final 2 day testing process for either a Certificate of Completion, or Certification.
Upon registration, you will receive access to a welcome video from Ragini Michaels, your head trainer, accompanied by a short introductory on-line module giving you all the information you need to prepare yourself for this amazing training, including a full list of what will be presented in the training and what you will have to demonstrate to receive your certification.
Your Trainer – Ragini Elizabeth Michaels – is a seasoned professional:
• Certified in 1988 as a Trainer through the founding body, The Society of NLP,
• Certified in 1994 as a Member Fellow Trainer with the IANLP (International Association of NLP), one of under 10 trainers certified by this body in the United States
• Degree in Physiological Psychology through University of Washington, Seattle
• An exquisite reputation world-wide for integrity, excellence, humor, and heart
• Taught NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis in America, Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, England, Scotland, and India
• Author of 4 books, 3 focused on the psychology of paradox
• Creator of two critically acclaimed hypnosis/meditation series, each composed of four mp3’s, noted for their excellent use of hypnotic language patterns
• 30+ years of exploration and personal experience in meditation, contemplation, mystic psychology, and conscious living and dying.
Dates: LIVE – IN PERSON – Beginning October 2016 through May 2017 – Eight 3-Day Weekends
To learn more click > Schedule Of Our Next Practitioner Training
Initial Deposit: $950 by September 30th – Remaining deposit of $1900 due by October 15th
Installment Plan: $550 Deposit by September 30th – $350 per month for 7 months
Early Bird Registration: $2400 when paid in full by September 1st, 2016 (a $450 savings)
CLICK HERE To Enroll Today! –
Space Is Truly Limited, So Save Your Spot Now.
Also Learn about > Paradox Management Certification